The easiest way to join your Android device to the NWU wireless network(s) is:
- Open the device’s Settings app and select the Connections item.
- Select the “WiFi” menu; turn WiFi on if necessary.
- Select nwu-wifi from the list of available wireless networks. Select nwu-legacy only if nwu-
wifi is not available.
- Confirm that the following settings are selected:
- Security EAP
- EAP method PEAP
- EAP Phase 2 Authentication MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate Use system certificate
- Domain rad.nebrwesleyan.edu
Note that the EAP Phase 2 setting may be in a submenu.
- Put your username (not email) in the Identity field
- Leave the Anonymous Identity blank
- Put your password in the Password field
- Enter your NWU username (not email address) and password, then click “Connect”.
The name of the network and an indication of the signal strength will display in the Android’s WiFi