The easiest way to join your Android device to the NWU wireless network(s) is:
- Open the device’s Settings app and select the Connections item.
- Select the “WiFi” menu; turn WiFi on if necessary.
- Select eduroam from the list of available wireless networks.
- Confirm that the following settings are selected:
- Security EAP
- EAP method PEAP
- EAP Phase 2 Authentication MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate Use system certificate (try Do not validate if this does not work)
- Domain rad.nebrwesleyan.edu
Note that the EAP Phase 2 setting may be in a submenu.
- Put your NWU email address (email@example.com) in the Identity field
- Leave the Anonymous Identity blank
- Put your password in the Password field
- Then click “Connect”.
The name of the network and an indication of the signal strength will display in the Android’s WiFi