If you have lost or forgotten your password or need to recover it see this article.
To change your password follow these steps:
- Go to the NWU Okta Login Page and log in.
- In the top right corner, click on your name and click settings.
- Next on the right side of the page, click "Reset" next to "Password"
- Confirm you want to reset your password.
- Enter your current password.
- If you have a form of two factor enabled, complete the process.
- Finally, reset your password following these requirements.
- 14 or more characters
- Uppercase Letter(s)
- Lowercase Letter(s)
- Special Character(s)