If you need to change your password see this article.
If you have lost of forgotten your password and you need to recover it follow these simple steps.
- Go to the NWU Okta Login Page
- Enter your email and click "Next", do NOT click the "Unlock Account" link.
- Under "Verify" click the "Forgot Password" link.
- Next select your preferred way to reset your. If this is your first time, we suggest using your alternate email by selecting "Email"
- Then click, "Send me an email".
This will send an email to your alternate email as well as your Nebraska Wesleyan email.
- You should receive an email that looks like this one. Click the "Reset Password" link in the email.
- If the "Reset Password" link is not working, you can use the code under the link.
- Okta will then take you to the screen to reset your password.
For further assistance please submit a ticket at support.nebrwesleyan.edu or call the CSIT Help Desk at 402-465-7777.