Nebraska Wesleyan uses Fortinet for our virtual private network (VPN). The VPN connects you to resources such as WebAdvisor and Canvas when you are not on campus.
- Install the appropriate file for your computer’s operating system.
- Open the “Forticlient Console” by clicking on the shield icon in your menubar on Mac or system dock on Windows.
- Click on “Remote Access” on the left hand side.
- Click on “Configure VPN.”
- Enter something memorable like “NWU” for the “Connection Name.”
- Enter “nwufort.nebrwesleyan.edu” in “Remote Gateway.”
- Click the box next to “Enable Single Sign On (SSO) for VPN Tunnel.”
- Click “Save.”
You can now connect. When you do connect it will redirect you to an Office365 login page where you will login with your email credentials.
Download the software here: