Map a network drive to get to it from Finder without having to type its network address each time.
- Select "Go" from the Finder menu and in the drop down menu select the "Connect to Server" option (indicated by the red arrow).
- When the "Connect to Server" window appears enter the path for your network drive in the following format: smb://shared.nebrwesleyan.edu/shared
- Select the "+" symbol on the bottom left of the screen to save the server as a favorite.
- Click Connect.
- A window may pop up asking for your credentials. Enter your network user ID and password and click Connect.
- You should now see the files from your network drive.
Note: If you can't connect to a network drive or folder, the computer you're trying to connect to might be turned off, or you might not have the correct permissions. Try contacting your network administrator.