Note: There may be some slight variations depending on the operating system you are using on your device.
1. Open up your System Preferences.
2. Select "Printers & Scanners".
3. Select the "+" at the bottom left-hand corner to add the printer.
4. Select "IP" at the top of the Add window.
5. Put in the IP address for the corresponding printer you are trying to use.
6. Where it says "Name" feel free to change it to show the printer you are using or a way that you will remember which printer it is.