Note: There may be some slight variations depending on the operating system you are using on your device.
1. Open Windows Settings and search "Printers & Scanners".
2. Select "Add a Printer or Scanner".
3. Select "The printer that I want isn't listed".
4. Chose "Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname" and click "Next".
5. Where it says "Hostname or IP address" put in the IP address below that corresponds to the printer you're trying to use.
6. The printer should be set up. Feel free to print a test page to make sure that it is working properly.